- In Entergy’s Texas service area, the existing industry base comprises top Fortune 500 companies, including ExxonMobil, Valero Energy, Anadarko Petroleum, Chevron, Huntsman, McKesson, Halliburton, Goodyear and DuPont. Fortune Global 500 companies include Total and BASF, among others.
- Engineering firms also have a strong presence: CB&I (The Woodlands) and Richard Design Services (Beaumont).
- Top infrastructure assets of the Entergy service area include:
- I-10, I-45, Grand Parkway extension
- Three deepwater ports: Beaumont, Orange and Port Arthur
- Rail and oil and natural gas pipelines
- Very close proximity to Houston’s George Bush Intercontinental Airport and the Port of Houston
- The Lone Star College System is the largest institution of higher education in the greater Houston area and one of the fastest-growing community college systems in Texas.
Texas: Port Arthur Business Park
300 acres in Jefferson County